- This event has passed.
Startup Legal 101: Key Legal Concepts for Starting a Company
July 12 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
If you are interested in understanding how to set-up a company the right way, then join us for Startup Legal. Learn from a top local attorney the key things that you need to know to start your company. What is the most appropriate type of company to start? How do you deal with cofounders, initial team members and employees? What agreements should you have in place when you start, and what pitfalls should you avoid?
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in incorporating an early-stage company
- Anyone that wants an understanding of basic corporate law
- Anyone who has questions about Founder Institute legal agreements
What are some of the Topics?
- When should you incorporate your company
- What are the steps to incorporate a business
- What agreements should you understand as a Founder
- How do you handle cofounders, team memebers and employees
- What are the Founder Institute agreements and the Shared Liquidity Pool
- and more…
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Overview of Startup Legal
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.